The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Friday 10 January 2014

One Crazy Party...

The other night I was invited to the birthday party of one of my friends, but the trouble was I was finding it difficult to gauge the... 'intensity' of the party. Should I turn up pretty drunk and ready to party in a super cute outfit? Or in jeans to be 'cool' and chill out.
Well because I didn't really know, I decided to err on the side of caution and get as drunk as possible.
Unfortunately I quickly discovered that the only alcohol in the house was an opened bottle of red wine.

Don't worry. This did not stop me.

When I arrived I found it was mid-way between my guesses. It was chill enough that I didn't feel like I had to forever act as if 'oh yeah, totally. I'm so cool, I actually have another party after this...but whatever' and also other people there were as 'ready to party' as I was.
A great thing about this party was the food, Im not used to having snacks at a party, and let alone toffee popcorn and mini-brownies.
Ah man it was so freakin' sweet (literally). I may have slightly abused the privilege...

I think I absentmindedly ate approximately fifty thousand mini brownies

But the BEST thing about this party was that there was a trampoline in the back garden. Yes, there were people sitting on it, just chatting and chilling... but of course me and my friend made them vacate so that it could be used for its true purpose.

so cool.

In the end, I had eaten so much that I was totally sober but still felt sick, and also very energised by my crazy sugar levels. I practically spent the whole night on a sugar high (the coolest kind of high for those interested.) and had a surprisingly fun time, even if the over-eating and trampoline combination wasn't the best.

 That night lying in bed though, I did slightly regret it. 




 Happy New Year everyone


2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award because I just love your cartoons!
    Go to my blog if you are willing to participate, the rules are there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh my ass off. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete