The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Thursday 22 August 2013

Just gonna sneak back in here...

Long time no see eh? With exams etc. I haven't posted in a while...
The exam period is a very turbulent time for any teenager, especially a hormonal girl. Yes I MAY have had a weepy breakdown at some point.

My mum always tells us to have a bath when we’re stressed, the lady thinks baths have some kind of magical property that wash away all worries...
yes I am wet and soapy, but I still am not revising.
But don’t worry, in general I’m not  very stressy person, this is just one of the many stages I go through when there are important exams:

I totally aced that suckaaass.
OH MY GOD IT WAS SO BAD DID I EVEN WRITE I DONT THINK I EVEN WROTE. I AM GOING TO FAIL AND THEN MY LIFE WILL BE OVER AND I’LL JUST DIE IN A HOLE AND MY MUM WILL KILL HERSELF AND AND AND...
Hmph. I don’t even know how that went. And I don’t care. Fuck society.
Oh well. I hope everyones results were/are good!
This summer I went on holiday with a few of my friends to the little french island of Ile de Re - which you would think was an old people and young family holiday destination but was perfect to me because I believe myself to be pretty middle-aged at heart.
The drama started in the airport, where we were to fly with the lovely ryanair. Ryanair has pretty strict baggage allowance for hand luggage which I decided to take as loose guidelines - not a good idea people. not a good idea.
First of all I had two bags, my suitcase and my mini backpack. Whilst in the queue I had the sneaky idea of putting my backpack on underneath my hoodie
Perfectly concealed.

And then, when I arrived at the desk with my boarding pass the woman asked me to show her that my suitcase could fit into the size-guide boxy thing - which it did not. This is because it was so full of stuff that the front was bulging out quite far, and then whilst I was lying on top of it to try and force it into the slot she saw my backpack and told me that had to go into the bag too.
BUT - don’t you worry dear readers, for my crafty mind came up with a solution...

Yes, I put on about 50% of the contents of my suitcase. Then it fit into the size allowance box.
So, I arrived on the plane looking fashionable and glamourous as ever, and got a few laughs from other passengers.
The rest of the holiday wasn’t as weird though, just the regular...



Trying to speak a lot of crap french!
Nabbing free alcohol at town organised events!
Getting patchy sunburn!
Hope y’all had a great summer too! Now who’s excited for schooooolll???

1 comment:

  1. Its real and authentic. Best suited for playstation gaming over internet. Now get free psn codes and many more offers from psn as psn plus cards and access to live psn gaming. Playstation gaming over internet has now become simple, thanks to psn card generator which helped all its user in generating playstation plus codes and also in availing many more amazing offers from psn online. Enjoy unlimited playstation gaming. Its very nice and valuable website to visit for all psn games, it suits the best. Lovely graphics and very user-friendly interface. Its the best time pass to do here by playing psn games. It worth to be the best one.

    ReplyDelete